About This Site
This site is organized in a fairly linear fashion, with two variants.
In AD/HD mode, each section will have links at the bottom to the previous and next section, so you can read through the site from beginning to end. If you find that you're already familiar with some of the concepts in a given section, you can use the sidebar navigation to skip to specific pages.
Keyboard junkies, you can also navigate between sections using the "N" and "P" keys, for (N)ext and (P)revious. You can also use "J" and "K" (which probably makes less sense on non-QWERTY keyboards, but I can only do so much).
In EPIC MODE, you get the whole enchilada on one page, and the sidebar navigation will jump you to headings within the page.
- About This Site ←HEAD
- Git Makes More Sense When You Understand X
- Example 1: Kent Beck
- Example 2: Git for Ages 4 and Up
- Example 3: Homeomorphic Endofunctors
- Example 4: LSD and Chainsaws
- The Internet Talks Back!
- Graph Theory
- Seven Bridges of Königsberg
- Places To Go, and Ways to Get There
- Nodes and Edges
- Attaching Labels to Nodes
- Attaching Labels to Edges
- Directed Versus Undirected Graphs
- Graphs and Git
- Visualizing Your Git Repository
- The Reference Reference
- Making Sense of the Display
- Garbage Collection
- Experimenting With Git
- References Make Commits Reachable
- My Humble Beginnings
- Branches as Savepoints
- Use Your Targeting Computer, Luke
- Testing Out Merges
- Rebase From the Ground Up
- Cherry-Picking Explained
- Using 'git cherry-pick' to Simulate 'git rebase'
- A Helpful Mnemonic for 'git rebase' Arguments
- The End